Our Safety Measures for Your Health and Wellness
Looking for an at-home COVID testing kit?
– Some MidPointe locations have received testing kits. All locations are currently OUT OF STOCK.
– You can search for testing kit pickup locations here. Please call to verify tests are available.
– You will need to download the NAVICA app and show your NAVICA ID to receive a test.
– If you are picking up a test from the library, please know this is a curbside service only. Park in a curbside service spot and follow the directions on the sign for a test to be delivered to your car.
– Library staff can not assist you with testing. Find testing instructions here.
– Please do not enter the Library if you are ill or you believe you have been exposed to COVID.
· Returned items are no longer being quarantined.
· Fines will not be incurred, but items extremely overdue will be billed at retail cost.
· Masks are mandatory for staff and recommended for patrons.
· The automatic book returns in Middletown and West Chester are reopened.
· Computers (including youth AWE computers) have returned.
· Laptops, chargers and bicycle locks are available for circulation.
· Magazines and newspapers displays are available. Drinking fountains are open.
For the time being, after June 2:
· Plexiglass dividers will remain in place at MidPointe service desks.
· Curbside service will continue to be available at all locations.
· Small toys and stuffed animals will not be available in youth areas.
· MidPointe will continue to accept only cashless payments.