**UPDATED JULY 2**
Select MidPointe Library System physical locations are open to the public with limited services. Currently, the Library does look differently than you remember it. Please know these precautions have been taken to best reintroduce the services we are able to responsibly and safely provide at this time. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new landscape.
Open Locations and Temporary Hours
MidPointe locations in Middletown, Trenton and West Chester will be open Mondays through Thursdays, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Saturdays, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Liberty and Monroe locations remain closed for the time being. Exterior book returns are open at all locations.
Our Safety Measures for Your Health and Wellness
· Masks required for both staff and patrons. Plexiglass dividers have been installed at all service points and rigorous cleaning is routinely performed throughout the day.
· Please use exterior book drops for returns. Internal book drops remain closed and staff cannot accept returns.
· Computer access is limited to one 45-minute session a day. The last computer sessions will begin one hour before closing.
· Social distancing and occupancy limits will be maintained. Contactless self-check-out is available and encouraged.
· At this time, we can only accept cashless payments. Additionally, no change can be given.
· Study, meeting and community rooms, Innovation Pointe, seating (except at computer stations), in-person programming, and passport services are currently unavailable.
Curbside Service and Smart Lockers
MidPointe will continue to offer curbside service to pick up holds Mondays-Thursdays and Saturdays, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, at the Middletown, Trenton and West Chester locations. Curbside service is available at the Monroe location on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM and at the Liberty Township location on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Contactless hold pick up is also available through MidPointe’s SmartLockers, located at Liberty Center and the Wayne Township Administration Building.